Using drop-down menus above, choose base color, top color and weathervane
design — then add to cart.
- Adds ventilation: 72 sq. in. air movement
- Enhances building profile
- Mix or match 7 base/top colors
- Lightweight, impact resistant, high density polyethylene
- 22×22” base is 34” high, plus 14” weathervane
- Handcrafted 14 gauge laser-cut steel weathervane
- Choice of 3 weathervane designs
- Resists weather: never rusts, rots or decays
- 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Easy to install (see below)
Begin by measuring and marking where the cupola center will be
located. Do not locate it over a supporting rafter.
For optimal ventilation, cut a hole centered at the marked cupola
Screw the weathervane mast into center of top.
Cut the pitch and attach the base. Each base is molded with standard
3/12, 4/12, and 5/12 pitch* lines. (If you don’t know the pitch
of your roof, take 2 strips of cardboard and set them like scissors
on opposite sides of the ridge; hold them together at the apex,
and lift them from the roof while maintaining the angle.)
Center the cupola over the mark/hole, drill pilot holes if desired,
and fasten it using four fasteners (included) per side.
Finally, install the weather vane by threading the mast into the
top of the cupola. Attach directionals (if included) and place ornament