Customer Questions and Answers
Please review commonly asked questions about the products we sell. Should you not find an answer you are looking for fill out the form on the Contact Us page. We’ll be happy to respond promptly.
- Are windows included as shown in pictures?
- Windows are optional items and can be purchased when choosing options for the kit you are buying. Certain kits include windows. Review product description to see what is included for each kit.
- Is assembly included with your shed kits?
- These are do it yourself shed kits although some people have hired construction company’s to build for them.
- Do I need a permit for Best Barn shed kits?
- Depending on where you live and the size of shed you intend to purchase a permit may be needed. Always Check with your local building inspector or your local municipal building to be sure. Elevations and truss drawings are available under the “More Info” tab on the product page for each model.
- How does delivery work?
- Delivery is curbside via common carrier. The driver is responsible for unloading pallet(s) at end of driveway. Placement beyond end of driveway is the customers responsibility. We do recommend having additional help at time of delivery. For more detailed information click here.
- Can some of our kits be used as a tiny house?
- Some customers have converted our kits into livable spaces. However there are some things to consider. Local building code requirements for human occupancy, optional windows are not insulated, trusses are 2×4 construction which will be difficult to insulate properly, the dormers for the Arlington model cannot be insulated and barn or sliding doors cannot be insulated. Sliding doors can be removed for a credit. Contact us directly at 800-245-1577 for pricing.
- How long does it take to ship once the shed kit is ordered?
- Once we receive the order it normally takes 3-5 days to ship the item.